Terms and CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY - BY ENTERING THE REAL LIFE TREASURE HUNT YOU WILL BE AGREEING TO ALL OF THE CONDITIONS BELOW
You (the “Candidate”) agree that you are submitting your business idea or concept (“the Project”) to Bayview Labs (the “Investment Company”) for review by one or more individuals (the “Judges”), which will consist of Rizwan Virk (the “Author”) and others appointed by him to aid in the judging process. Collectively the Investment Company, the Judges, the Author, and any related entities are referred to as the “Investors” or “We”.
BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION ONLINE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
1) You understand that your email submission is not confidential nor submitted in confidence or trust, and no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created by your submission. You further agree that a short summary of your idea might be shared publicly if you are a finalist or if you receive investment. You agree that the Author and/or the Company may show your application to Judges or other third parties to get their opinion on the viability or potential of the Project.
2) You further understand that the Company, the Author, the Judges, and any affiliated entities (collectively the "Investors" or “We”) are diversified companies who may possess or come to possess information similar or identical to information contained in your submission, and you agree that any such similarity or identity shall not give rise to any claim or entitlement, whether for compensation, credit or otherwise.
3) By making an submission, you hereby release the Investors, the author, and the Judges, and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, members, employees, and licensees from any and all claims or liabilities relating to the Project in any way.
4) There is no business relationship or commitment implied by your submitting an entry. If you are offered and accept investment, then there will be a separate investment agreement which will define the business relationship.
5) You agree that the Author, the Judges, or the Investment company may have competitive ideas that they have already seen or already invested in, or may see or may invest in the future. You agree that simply by the submission of your idea there is no commitment to any kind with regards to competition or non-competition.
6) The judging of the entries is entirely subjective and based on the Author and Judges own opinions and ideas. Since there is no objective criteria for judging, You agree that you will not question the results of the judging, and the results are final.
7) You represent that there is no third party that has ownership of your idea or which could encumber your ability to pursue the project if selected by the Investors.
8) There is no commitment that the Investment Company or the Author will invest in your idea simply via submission. If you are a finalist and a winner, then an offer of Investment may be made by the Investment Company or the Author, which you will be free to accept or reject. The method of the investment (cash, Bitcoin) will be based on mutual agreement and the specific terms of the investment will need to be negotiated.
9) You further agree that the terms and conditions or rules may change at any time and there is no binding legal commitment created by your submission.